( ) Old vs New: 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt vs The Original 1968 Car.
( ) Please visit to support TFLcar & TFLtruck.
Check us out on:
Facebook: ( )
Twitter: ( )
and now even Truck Videos on YouTube at:
The Fast Lane Truck ( )
and classic cars as well at:
TFLClassics ( )
There are many ways to have fun in a Candy Apple Red 1968 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 2+2 equipped with the new for ‘68 302 small block V8! This week, we take one for a spin on Muscle Car Of The Week from The Brothers Collection.
http://www.v8tvshow.com – 314.783.8325 –
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/V8TVshow/
SHOP FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/V8SpeedShop/
Bob Bertelsen: Owner/Builder/Driver of Green Mamba a 1968 Chevrolet Corvette wanted to share some information about his build. Green Mamba is heavily modified, as you will see, almost every panel has been modified in some way. The rendering was done by Gary Ragle and he hit the mark with the modern and stylish design. The car has been done for a few weeks and Bob has auto crossed it at a couple different events. The car works very well. All the components Bob mentioned are working very well together. The car launches, accelerates and stops better than any car he has ever driven. When cornering, the car stays flat and grips very well.
1. Baer Brakes, 14” 6R brakes
2. BFG Tires, Rival S tires
3. Detroit Speed Inc., Suspension Center Section
4. Autometer, LCD Display and sensors
5. Forgeline CV3 Wheels
6. Kurt Urban Performance, LS7 Motor
7. BASF R-M Paints, BASF R-M DP25 Primer, BASF R-M Green Mamba and BASF R-MDC5335 Glamour Clear
8. Bowler Transmissions, Upgrade Transmission
9. Tremec, T56 Transmission
10. Holley, Dominator EFI ECU
11. Center Force, Triple Disc Clutch
12. A Plus Powder Coaters, Inc., powder coated frame, suspension, trim and misc. parts
13. Trick labs, Interior
14. Pro Comp Hotrods, Body work & paint
15. Schroth Racing, Profi II-5 with FHR (aka HANS) shoulders both side
16. Ididit, steering column
17. Vintage Air, Heater & Controls
18. JRI Shocks, shocks
19. Spectre, Air intake & filter
20. Ring Brother, Exterior mirrors
21. Optima batteries, battery
22. Hickey Metal fab, Laser cut parts
Larry Shinoda was a legend, one of his greatest creations was the 1969-1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302. With styling and handling well ahead of it’s time along with a very powerful low-displacement Boss 302 V8, the Boss 302 Mustang is muscle car legend.
1968 ford mustang commercial